Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Hanukkah (with Nanoblock Menorahs)

Well, I'm not sure I approve of non-LEGO building blocks, but it's Joanna, and so we'll let it slide (this time, Joanna). :) She decided that actual LEGO menorahs were too big for her minifigs (but there's Modulex! oh, okay, I'll give it a rest), so she has her fig lighting a Nanoblock Menorah to start the Hanukkah celebration.


1 comment:

  1. Give me Modulex and I'll make menorahs! (And in my defense, the Nanoblock was a gift. I did not divert cash that would ordinarily go to LEGO . . . ) You are very kind to overlook my transgression. Truth is, I wanted to be the first on Google to combine the words "Nanoblock Menorah." And I was.

    ReplyDelete